Saturday, November 1, 2008

"There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." Frank Zappa



I was Sarah Palin after all, and so was another girl at the party, so we surveyed people living in the apartment complex and I won the look alike contest even as a blonde! WOO! However, she won the cheese cake eating contest that I reallly was hoping to win. It was a Palin againts Palin day. Ricky went as a chick magnet. Since I came as his date, he clearly showed that he is a babe magnet as well. Also, we played twister for like 2 hours and had an impromptu dance session. All partys should have those same aspects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

the blond and high hair doooo, and the little chicks all held together like a number on a runner except for the little chickens how cute...

sounds fun... :)