Friday, February 13, 2009

"Music cleanses the understanding; inspires it, and lifts it into a realm which it would not reach if it were left to itself." Henry Ward Beecher

I forgot to bring the ultrasound pictures of our baby, but I did finally bring my new camera to post pictures of things lately. Here in no order at all, and with no explanation are some pictures!! Enjoy!











In other news, I am really enjoying the music of Chad VanGaalen, as new agey and folky as it can be. Ben refers to it as stoner rock, which is actually quite a good way to define it. Some of it reminds me of the Beta Band, but not really. It's not something I can share with Ricky, though. I feel like all we agree on as far as music is concerned is some classical (the darker stuff), French techno pop, Prince, eighties pop and rap. I don't get it.

I am still feeling sick and I am starting to think I must be doing something seriously wrong. Everyone says the 2nd tri of being pregnant is the best, you feel on top of the world, and you start to nest. I am having none of those urges. I feel like I might throw up at any time, and I am exhausted and I just want to take naps. I do feel like cooking as much as I can, though.

Once again, I will end up with over 50 hours on one paycheck, so I'm looking at a nice payday next friday. I am going to take that kitty to the vet and get it checked for a microchip, and take her in if all goes well. If I can't take her, I am going to buy myself some brown summer sandals, a nice new purse, and some gel insoles for every pair of shoes I wear on a regular basis. Also, I need some maternity pants and a few more shirts, and I have been wanting a silly leopard print cardigan and black chucks. Chucks, by the way are hard to find anymore. The sports places in Ogden only carry Navy ones, which makes no sense. I thought plain black converse were classic. Who knew?

No comments: