Monday, February 9, 2009

"Music is the medicine of the breaking heart." Leigh Hunt

Big secret was, I am going to be a momma. I am over 3 months pregnant. (cake will be involved at some point down the line, I'm sure) I will scan the ultrasound soon so all can see the cute little thing. I am still feeling very sick.

On the plus, we got a 2 bedroom apartment. I got a new glider! We are slowly making our new apartment a home.

I don't exactly want this to become a family blog, so I'll keep the baby talk to minimum.

And because I couldn't help it, here is a picture I found of myself at 13. I had clear skin that summer, now I look like I'm 12 all over agian. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey if you guys need any help unpacking or something just let me know. I can't even imagine how hard it must be with you feeling so sick and Ricky working all the time.... seriously, I'll cook you dinner or whatever to make life easier.

I'm excited to see the ultrasound!

- Sarah