Friday, November 6, 2009

If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. - AE

After what seems like forever I am back with my first post since little James was born. He is an amazing baby. I have said in the past that I don't want my life, or this blog for that matter, to be consumed by talk of my little man. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, my boy IS my life and I couldn't be myself with out him. I wonder, how did I exist before him?

All that being said, I think I'll post some pictures of the past few months, mostly baby stuff, but I think I'll throw some art in there, too.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I've been wondering how you, Ricky and baby are doing. I'm glad you posted here... It's good to hear from you.