Saturday, September 3, 2011

Food-tography.

As someone who loves to eat, cook, and take photos, food photography almost seems like an obvious. This is something I am just discovering, however. Did you know there is a whole community of food photography bloggers and people who specialize in just food photography? That blows my mind.



Some of you may know I am crazy about free samples, and here is one I got recently. A beautiful slate cheese platter that I think is put to good use to display just about everything. I love the contrast that dark backdrop brings to the table, no pun intended.



Today I made Schar Gluten Free white bread. I must have 1. made it wrong, or 2. needed 2 packages to make a good sized loaf. The flavor was pretty awesome, though. I had two pieces; one with cinnamon and sugar, one with roast beef. The rest is just chillin' in the freezer.

Thought y'all might wonder what I'm up to. Photographing food.

Also, as always, mischief and no good.

No comments: