Friday, October 24, 2008

"Without music, life is a journey through a desert." Pat Conroy

Ricky fixed my 2 gig memory card for the trip! Hooray! I can now take more than 30 pictures at a time! This is beyond wonderful! From now on, the camera goes with me everywhere!




I collect a couple things, one of my favorites being my bottles. I have a weird one, I collect coasters. It started in high school when we went to Red Robin on Valentines day and someone signed and dated one. It's been an on going tradition. Our landlords even bought me one from Costa Rica when they went in the summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooool!

I want to see more pics when you take them... =)

thanks for being my friend, and I hope you will stay in touch....
bye!

Anonymous said...

I would like to see the pics when you have them...