Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"All deep things are song. It seems somehow the very central essence of us, song; as if all the rest were but wrappages and hulls!" Thomas Carlyle

Feel like having an adventure? Not me, I've had this guy in my house for nearly a week and I am afraid to eat it. Red pomelo, Chinese Grapefruit. Has all the flavor of grapefruit with out it's bitterness I've read. I think I'm going to bring it to work tomorrow before it is inedible. I might bring my mango, too.

I love fruit, it's my favorite food. Somedays I want to try it all and sometimes I hate that I buy stuff I am scared of. Ha ha ha.

Composition is off, but check out how huge it is!




Oh hey, my last day of bowling I scored my highest yet, 145!!! Woot! I am taking it next semester and joining the bowling club. Also, I am going to start heading in the direction of photography instead of music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell me how that tastes and where on earth did you get that? I look for weird/foreign foods like that all the time but I can never find them. I must be looking in all the wrong places.

I LOVE photography. I keep thinking I should take a class sometime so I can actually learn what I'm doing. I don't have the first clue right now. I just snap pictures and see what happens. It's a relaxing hobby, that's for sure.

About bowling, congratulations! I use to LOVE bowling (even though I suck at it). I can't wait till I can do it again after this shoulder crap is over. I'm jealous of you... seriously.

Update me on the fruit. I'm curious about it.. and keep taking pictures. Your blog has an uncanny ability to relax me.

- Sarah